No way ankie no I don’t want her to be associate with stalkers. Isn’t there komo and for god sake I don’t want his behen to be in that house
Bajaj is so stuck like prerna said he will regret marrying her as she comes with crazyness
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No way ankie no I don’t want her to be associate with stalkers. Isn’t there komo and for god sake I don’t want his behen to be in that house
Bajaj is so stuck like prerna said he will regret marrying her as she comes with crazyness
@Bollywood
What’s your name?
🤣Originally posted by: forbidden
She is a behen😳🤔 there goes prerna bashing bajaj for being late at dinner and having dinner with his family friend
Guys why kalank is banned
Bajju not to give her the needed attention... from there even if he talks to his assistant, thn see the magic
Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar
Guys why kalank is banned
Biased Bollywood forum mods banned me!
she is here for that only. Only to put Bajaj in a constricted position.Originally posted by: forbidden
No way ankie no I don’t want her to be associate with stalkers. Isn’t there komo and for god sake I don’t want his behen to be in that house
Bajaj is so stuck like prerna said he will regret marrying her as she comes with crazyness
Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver
Biased Bollywood forum mods banned me!
Come in inbox plz
Anyway I am off! Got a headache! Enjoy!
Originally posted by: L24T6X5XSC4LP5VP
UFF I CAN'T WAIT FOR BAJAJXSNEHA SCENES! Will probably start watching again for those.
update reminds me I have to unres at Blues' thread.🤣
Yes u do