chocolate Chahiye koi toh dye karwaoOriginally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj hair is too grey now it’s need to be tone down a bit 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
chocolate Chahiye koi toh dye karwaoOriginally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj hair is too grey now it’s need to be tone down a bit 🤔
Switzerland track = 🤢🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Let's talk in PM.
Ok sure pm me :)
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
moo boli behen
Only to show so much Alone Bajju is that he has koi boli behen & bua and he loves them to bits.
She is a behen😳🤔 there goes prerna bashing bajaj for being late at dinner and having dinner with his family friend
Precisely! Stick to making GIFs and stop indulging yourself in anything else.Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver
I might post creations here...or the creation gallery...but otherwise I don’t think I should indulge much....this place is extremely toxic!!!!!!
Meneka is here for that 🤩
Is people getting ignored here? Why is some fan wants to leave this place
Originally posted by: forbidden
Nope I don’t have tumblr and tw is don’t use it much
That’s ok! 😔
I might post gifs I am not sure though, let’s see, this place is too toxic and even putting gifs might suck me in
Arey behen hai. Potential Love interest of BF aur kuch nahi. Khud bahar dinner karegi 🤣Originally posted by: forbidden
She is a behen😳🤔 there goes prerna bashing bajaj for being late at dinner and having dinner with his family friend
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Arey behen hai. Potential Love interest of BF aur kuch nahi. Khud bahar dinner karegi 🤣
mere siggie sabse best