Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb update
Continue soon
01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update.. I have read it many time... Plz pzl plz   continue soon plz.... Eagerly waiting ur every incomplete updat. 

anita4472 thumbnail

Pls update this story 

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update raman got shocked listening to ishita agreed for marraige he confessed his love in front of ishu Continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Summary

Story of ishra,where Raman make Ishita fall in love with him just for a bet while he has relationship with shagun.many years later and now Raman loves Ishita but she is not ready to make Raman a part of her life.in last update ,Raman proposed Ishita after listening about her getting married to someone else.copied that part to make u remember that.

SHOT 13

One morning, toshiji was making breakfast when the doorbell rang. She slow down the gas stove and went to answer the door. 

Toshiji opened the door and saw mr and Mrs iyer standing on the door happily with a box of sweets. 

Amma -i know we don't have much relationship, but as we r neighbours. We have come to share our good news with u guys. Hum ander aa sakte hai. 

Toshiji -haan aaiye naa. She said and welcomed them. 

Mr iyer -koi aur nahi hai kya, Mr bhalla aur raman. Call them too. We want to share our happiness with u all. 

Toshiji nodded and called Mr bhalla and raman. 

Mr bhalla greeted them and asked about their good news. 

Amma -good news yeh hai ki hamari ishu ki shaadi fix ho gayi hai. Ek hafte mein shaadi hai. Ladka bahut achcha hai, Amsterdam mein rehta hai, abhimanyu naam hai. Kal hi engagement hai, Aap log please aaiyega. She said in a go making Raman and family shocked while amma forwarded the invite with the sweet box. 

Toshiji look at Raman, who was hell shocked with the news. He was just looking at Mr and Mrs iyer trying to observe the news and finally asked -ishita maan gayi?? 

Amma -haan maan gayi aur kyun nahi manegi. What u think, she still loves u. Nahi, she don't. Woh tumse pyaar nahi karti and that's why she agreed for this marriage. Ladka bahut achcha hai and will love ishita the way she deserve, she was saying when Raman said -i need to talk to her, he said and ran to iyer house. Her parent ran to stop him but he was more fast then them. He locked the door of iyer house and ran to ishita room. Ishita was standing infront of the mirror combing her hair lost in her thoughts when she felt someone entering her room and locking the door. 

She turned saying who's this and stopped seeing raman in front of her. He came to her in a jiffy and hold her by waist, he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall while she was just looking at him, all lost. Her eyes got moist seeing him after so long and it took her sometime to register what he is doing and what he is saying. 

She was looking at him without blinking her eyes when he asked again -tum mera haq kisi aur ko kaise de sakti ho??he said shaking her breaking her trance. She look at their position and asked -tum yahan kya karne aaye ho?? Go from here. 

Raman -yeh mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi. Tell me how can u agree to marry someone else. Tum sirf mujhse pyaar kar sakti ho, samjhi tum. Tumhare pyaar par sirf mera haq hai, he said angrily when she shrugged his hand and said -tum hote kaun ho mujhse yeh sawaal puchne wale. And I am not answerable to u in any sense. Meri zindagi hai,main decide karungi ki mujhe Kiske saath bitani hai. Who r u to interfere. Aur kis haq se yeh sawaal puch rahe ho, aur keh rahen ho ki mere pyaar par tumhara haq hai. Kabhi pyaar kiya kya mujhse. Apne pyaar par haq kisko diya, Raman. Shagun ko. Tumhari biwi koi aur hai, tumhara pyaar koi aur hai. Then why u r asking me all this. 

Raman -nahi pyaar karta main Shagun, tumse karta hoon. Sirf tumse aur bahut jyada pyaar karta hoon. Please don't do this to me, please ishita. Main maanta hoon mujhse galti hui, bahut badi galti hui. Nahi samajh paaya pyaar kya hota hai, kaisa hota hai. How we feel when we fell in love. Attraction ko pyaar samjha, aur jisse pyaar kiya usse dhokha de diya. I know I am wrong, very wrong, Maine bahut galat kiya tumhara saath, mujhe saza do. I am ready for every punishment. Tum joh kehti hoon karta hoon, tumne kaha saamne mat aao. Main nahi aaya, u told me that u hate me, I agreed on that also. Mujhse nafrat karti ho naa, Karo. Par kisi aur se pyaar kar Karo, ishita. Don't love anybody else. Apni zindagi mein meri jagah kisi aur ko mat do, ishita. I can't see this, I just can't. I love u, ishita. I love u alot. He said hugging her tight crying, pouring his heart out, while ishita was too shocked to hear his confession. she want to break the hug pushing him apart but like her senses were not working ,all she can hear and feel was his confession and his arms around her.at last she closed her eyes and let him hug her.he took her more tightly into him and said snuggling more closer to her-i love u Ishita,I really do.please don't do this to me,I will probably die.he said while she was all lost in his touch,his soothing words.

They were lost in each other when there was a bang on the door breaking their trance followed by her parent's voice-raman,open the door ,warna main tumhe police mein de dunga.

Ishita broke the hug and said-go away Raman,hamara koi future nahi hai.my marriage is already fixed.

Raman cupped her face and said-why u r saying so,I know u r angry aur tumhare parent bhi gussa hai but trust me,main sabko mana lunga,main sach sab thik kar dunga,just say me once that u wanna marry me.just tell me once Ishita.

Ishita looked away and said-aisa kuch bhi nahi hai,I don't wanna marry u ,I don't love u at all,woh Ishita koi aur thi jisne pyaar Kiya tha tumse.this Ishita hates u aur tumhara koi haq nahi hai mujh par.she said trying to look away.

Raman-i know u love me and will always love me.he said only to get her denial again .he pulled her closer in irritation and before she can get anything ,he claimed her lips .her eyes got wide in shock while she tried to push him away but his hold was way too hard on her.he start kissing her with much intensity ,slowly she stop struggling and her arms wounded around him .she slide her fingers in his hair while he was kissing her senselessly,only to be pulled apart and he got slapped .

Raman held his cheek and saw her parent standing with his parent while the lock of the door was broken.

Ishita stood in a corner when appa said angrily -karna Kya chahte ho tum,please meri beti ka peecha chod do.she is finally getting her happiness ,stop troubling her.usne bahut saha hai tumhare kaaran,atleast now let her live peacefully.

Raman look around,ishita's eyes were down,her parent were angry while his parent were embarrassed  by his act.he know his parent was ashamed of him but he wasn't,he just want a chance from Ishita and her parent,so he kneel down and said folding his hand-i know sir,u and ur wife hate me for what I did to Ishita,but ur daughter loves me,she has loved me only aur mere siva kabhi kisi aur se pyaar nahi karegi and trust me I also love her and will love her till my last breath,please give me a fair chance to prove my love,please sir,please ,just a single chance .he said almost begging while all were looking at him all shocked.

Ishita was also looking at him begging for her ,her eyes got teary and she smiled very slowly seeing him genuinely sorry and really wanting her in his life.she was expecting her father to say something positive when he said-mr bhalla,please take away ur son or else I have to call the police.i have chosen the best for her ,abhi se Shaadi karke uska future secured rahega .

Raman-uska mere bina koi future nahi hai sir,she loves me ,sir,she loves me and I love her too ,please give me a chance to prove my love sir,please.he said again only to hear,door that way,and don't bother to come to her engagement.appa said and his parent took Raman from there while he was still asking for a chance.

Ishita look at her parent and cried.appa hugged her and said-its not love ,kanna.u r his need only,woh pyaar nahi karta tumse.we r doing this for ur happiness only,tumhe aaj takleef hogi but eventually u will be happy.chalo ready ho jao hume shopping ke liye jaana hai.he said to which Ishita nodded meekly.

On the other hand,Raman went to his room and cried bitterly.his one mistake took away everything from him again.

Raman-tumhe paa kar phir nahi kho sakta ,ishita.i love u,I love u alot.samjho naa,I really love u.he was thinking and was crying while iyers went for shopping.

Appa called abhi also to accompany Ishita,they shipped dresses and rings for the engagement while Ishita was all lost in raman's words and their kiss.how much hard she is trying to forget Raman ,all she could remember and feel was him .

Soon the day was passed and it was the day of ishita's engagement.her house was being decorated beautifully while Raman was just sitting in the balcony looking at the decorations being done.all the happy moments they spend together were coming infront of his eyes making him cry every now and then.

Soon it was evening and guest start coming to her house.soon abhimanyu too came and all were waiting for Ishita.

In ishita's room,she was getting ready slowly lost in her thoughts when she felt his touch on her waist.she turned in a jiffy and was about to say something when he closed her mouth and said-kuch mat kaho,main abhi chala jaaunga,bas tumhe dekhne aaya tha,aaj ke baad tum meri nahi rahogi ,u will belongs to someone else aur main yeh nahi dekh paaunga,issliye jaa raha hoon,tumse bahut dur.i just wish that u stay happy ,very happy.i love u Ishita and will always love u.he said and kissed her forehead very softly while she just closed her eyes feeling heavenly under his touch.he wrapped her in his arms and cried saying-maine kho diya tumhe Ishita,I lost u.apni bewakoofi mein I lost u.he said and cried while Ishita was just trying to hold herself back.

After sometime he broke the hug and went out of room and then down through the pipe while she stood there yearning for long.

After a while Amma came and took Ishita out .she was made sit beside abhi and pandit ji start enchanting mantras while Ishita was all engrossed in raman's thought.she couldn't take his crying for her and not able to part herself from him.

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard her mother's voice-ishu,abhi ko ring pehnao.

Ishita look at him and saw he has already made her wear the ring while all were waiting for her to do the same .

She look around and finally burst into tears .everyone got shocked seeing her like this while she said hiding her face in her palm-i can't do this,I can't do this appa,I love him ,I still love Raman,appa .she said making everyone shocked and her parent angry to no end.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update 

Plz don't separate ishra 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon 

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome

update sson

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update hope Ishita parents accept Raman and hope Raman don't do something wrong continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was denying Raman 

He was so shattered seeing ishita going away from him

He was full of guilt 

Ishita was so lost 

Finally she confessed her love for him

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very beautiful n emotional part as Raman confess his feelings but ishita parents have already decided to make her Marry Abhi now on engagement day ishita can't do it n that's true cos she has always love Raman no one can take that place waiting for next part