Group hug🤗Dont forget RB🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Group hug🤗Dont forget RB🤗
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Welcome to the club 😁
Thanks I am Sonya. U can call me Sonu too. What about you?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I changed my DP and then I couldn't recognize myself, thinking ye kon Naya member aaya🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
shaam ko ab 🥺
I feel u girl😘
Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Thanks I am Sonya. U can call me Sonu too. What about you?
DP me kaun banda hai..???
What the hell🤣
let that episode air i will share my views, a combined oneOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
tedha nahi hai re sach hai. Or else why will she shed tears when Bajju holds her hand and walks away and keep on Looking at him? she is scared of Bajju's reaction and then harming BF and nothing can save him then not even her. 😏
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
DP me kaun banda hai..???
It's Baekhyun from kpop boyband EXO.❤️
BTW what's your name?
It's ur name or it's what you prefer to be called as?
Welcome to the AT! :)Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Plz add me too.
Don't really ship prerana Bajaj. I don't ship anyone to be honest😆
Just started watching KZK since KSG's entry as Bajaj.😍
Added you. 👍🏼