Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Arey nahi. She is going to call Prerna Bhabi and fall for BF and tell bajju
Bhaiyaa apane zindagi mein kabhi kuch nahi manga apko meri rakhi ki kasam mujhe woh pillar chahiye.
Bajju be like Le HALUWA 🤣
Lmaooooo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Arey nahi. She is going to call Prerna Bhabi and fall for BF and tell bajju
Bhaiyaa apane zindagi mein kabhi kuch nahi manga apko meri rakhi ki kasam mujhe woh pillar chahiye.
Bajju be like Le HALUWA 🤣
Lmaooooo
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Bajju our Collective Pyaar ishq mohobaat
Agreed
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Hello just Anki liking insta page of yours 🤗
Mera page bhi like and follow Karo, humare_bajaj
😁😁😁
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hogaya iss year ka quota 😆
Arey aisa nahi bolte 😲
I changed my DP and then I couldn't recognize myself, thinking ye kon Naya member aaya🤣
I already follow it
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I changed my DP and then I couldn't recognize myself, thinking ye kon Naya member aaya🤣
🤣
shaam ko ab 🥺Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Good. Have Coffee.
awww 🤗 thank you for all the love and support 🤗Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Hello just Anki liking insta page of yours 🤗