Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
read about krish 4 Xmas 2020 to
Which movie is coming on Diwali 2020?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
read about krish 4 Xmas 2020 to
Which movie is coming on Diwali 2020?
not locked yet I blvWhich movie is coming on Diwali 2020?
Luv Ranjan's Ajay Ranbir movie is also rumoured to be releasing Dec 2020.
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
not locked yet I blv
OK then I hope SRK will announce his next for Diwali 2020😛
Or may be Takht?
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Luv Ranjan's Ajay Ranbir movie is also rumoured to be releasing Dec 2020.
Ranbir ke speed ke hisab se 2030 mai release hoga.
So is it the sequel to flop tashan ?
bhagwaan😆So is it the sequel to flop tashan ?
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Ranbir ke speed ke hisab se 2030 mai release hoga.
True 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNCYB3mr7u/?img_index=1 igsh=dGh0OHlkdnpwZTM4
...
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
7