Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter-21

Spending time in a bar and drowning in stinking vile drinks were not Mishti's idea of fun! Then why was she itching to do just that? Umm....because she had just heard the devil A.K.A Ruhaan say that he was going to eleven D and that too with a gorgeous blond Charlotte! Through grapevine she had gathered that this blond witch was Ruhaan's college friend and she had come to India to get some sun....why couldn't she go to West Indies, if she loved sun bathing so much was beyond Mishti's comprehension! Well, what did she care, it was a friendly night out of course, two friends meeting after a long time and spending some time together, that's it right?  But what if they drank too much and lost their way home? Someone has to be there to take care of them tight? Yes, that was what Mishti was going to do! She didn't care if they spent time together, she just wanted them to be safe and that too because she was too kind hearted to let anything happen to anyone!

"KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, DEAR GIRL" said God, not knowing if he should be annoyed or amused  with her silly reasonings for going to... ahm....bar. 

"Yes, I shall, for it is the truth!" Snapped Mishti not wanting to discuss it any further lest the Almighty discovered the truth. Before God could come with another retort a knock came on Mishti's door and without her permission the handsome face of Neil Merchant appeared in her door step grinning ear to ear, but for some reason the smile didn't reach his eyes, oh well....

"Hello Gorgeous, I missed you so much!" He announced in an outrageously loud voice

"But you saw me only an hour ago" said Mishti, not certain what the hell was the matter with him....he seemed rather sick. Before she could voice her worry to him he all but ran to her and....hugged her

"Play along" he whispered in her ear and then without a warning adapted his ostentatious voice "sweetheart, please don't leave me for more than a minute, you know I can't function without you.... It's like I shall die, like my muscles get paralyzed, like I get epileptic seizures when you're not with me!" Mishti thought his speech was more catalytic than romantic and as if in cue she looked at the door and saw Ruhaan and behind him was the Gorgeous blond Charlotte Campwell. God she really was gorgeous, Huge blue eyes, pouty lips and a figure girls would die for! Why God? Why did you make her so damn beautiful! Complained Mishti mustering all the venom in her body.

"Well, isn't this cozy? What do you say Charie, can this come under the category of molestation?" Asked Ruhaan in a voice that chilled Mishti's spine, mortified she tried to extract herself from Neil's arms but he wouldn't let her go, instead he tightened his hold on her. Mishti saw Ruhaan's fists were clenched so tight that the knuckles had gone white

"Not if It's consensual" even her voice was the sweetest Mishti had ever heard. Mishti crept her hand inside Neil's shirt under his coat and pinched him on his stomach with all her might, he winced and immediately let go of her. He turned and addressed  Ruhaan and the perfect blond

"Charlotte! Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise!"

"Very pleasant, indeed" replied Charlotte, her tone indicating anything but.

"Let me introduce the love of my life to you" he again captured Mishti's hand pleading with his eyes for her to play along "Mishti Khanna, isn't she the most beautiful girl Charlotte?" Asked Neil over enthusiastically

"Yes she is" replied Charlotte, but Mishti heard the tremor in her voice and saw the unshed tears in her eyes which sh blinkd back and plastered a smile on her face that didn't reach her eyes and fooled no one.

"Perhaps you both will grace us with your presence this evening in eleven D, I'm throwing a party for Cherie there" this from Ruhaan and without waiting for their answer Ruhaan took Charlotte's hand and marched out. As soon as the were out Mishti snatched her hand back and demanded from Neil

"Explain yourself"

"There's nothing to explain" said Neil in an odd voice

"Okay, try again" Mishti was adamant 

"I love her okay!" 

"You just introduced the 'love' of your life to the love of your life?" Said Mishti sarcastically

"Look I'm sorry for that okay?  I...I love her since the moment I saw her, since I didn't even know the meaning of love! But she doesn't love me! Instead she wants that f****r Rajvanshi!!"

"Don't call him that and I don't believe she wants Ruhaan. Did you see the way she is was looking at you? She looked so heartbroken when you falsely introduced me to her! Poor girl, what must she be thinking of me? Oh God Neil are you blind? No, even a blind could sense she loves you! That makes you downright imbecile!"

"Do you think so? Tell me Mishti, do you really think she loves me? Me....?" Asked Neil in a child-like voice

"Yes Neil, it was so obvious that she loved you, yiy idiot" before she finished Neil lifted Mishti in his arms and spin her all the while chanting thank you thank you. Finally he put her down

"Go and tell her" Mishti said, laughing at his excitement.

Neil had insisted that Mishti joined him for the party Ruhaan was throwing for Charlotte, Mishti denied but when Neil said that he was going to propose to Charlotte and needed her support there, she agreed reluctantly. Although she was dreading inside. After Ruhaan's reaction in the morning she was not looking forward to confront him this soon. She hoped she could explain to him that what Neil did was for Charlotte, to make her jealous.... She just hoped he listened to her and let her explain.

As soon as she reached the first thing she saw was Ruhaan dancing with a girl, holding her close to his body. Smiling at her and playing with her hair. Pain like she had never experienced before shot through her already fragile and wounded heart. Ruhaan looked at Mishti and smirked, pulling the girl even more close he made a show of kissing her neck, all the while looking at Mishti.

Tears were rolling down her cheek, she wiped them angrily and went to the bar. She ordered vodka neat without soda and water and took five shots back to back, the bar man gaped at her but didn't dare deny her, for in that moment she looked like she might kill him if he denied her the shots. She ordered more and took three more shots, coughed then took more. By ten shots she was feeling quite dizzy

"Stop moooveeeng!" She ordered the bar man her voice slurred, suddenly her tongue felt quite thick and big for her mouth. She ought to have a tongue surgery! She thought, the started laughing at her own joke

"I wanna dance....whew!! Hooo whoopp whoopy whoopy hooo hoo!!" She started dragging the bar man with her, the poor man was trying his hardest to release his hand from her surprisingly iron grip but she wouldn't let go

"How many shots did you take?" Came Ruhaan's deep commanding voice behind her, she let go of the bar man's hand and turned around but she was feeling so dizzy and the damn ground wouldn't stop moving and...BAM! She fell on her butt.

"Ouch! I fell" she started wailing

"Stop crying you're fine and you didn't fall you sat on the bar stool! " she looked up and saw.....one...two...two Ruhaans!!

"Yippieeee... You didn't let me fall, heee heee" grinned Mishti, showing all her teeth

"But you didn't tell me you have a tweeeen heeee heeee" she grinned again 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Snapped Ruhaan irritably, she pouted and started crying tears rolling down her cheeks

"You always scold me!!" She sobbed harder

"I'm not scolding you! I just asked"

"You're yelling now!" She sobbed even more harder. People started gathering around them 

"Let's get you outta here" Ruhaan said lifting Mishti in his arms, she quickly wrapped her hands around his neck and snuggled to his chest like a child

"Mmm....you smell so nice, I wanna eat you" said Mishti, her voice muffled against his chest and then she bit him through the shirt and bit hard.

"What the f**k!! Are you trying to chew my heart?" She immediately let go of him and giggled 

"Sholly I'll kiss it better" she said in the cutest voice of a child and kissed the spot where she had bitten him. Ruhaan shuddered and thought- she'll be the death of me!

To be continued.......

Edited by Vartika026 - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vartu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ u cant stop like this....now I am waiting for next part...

By the way aswome update๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Neil n ruhaan both not able to read their lady love's heart....poor guys๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vartu this is Unfair๐Ÿ˜ญHow did u end this update half way๐Ÿ’”..

I was so desperate to read..Plz update the next part soonโค๏ธ ..

This update was awesome..Mishtu drank too many Vodka shots to forget her pain..My poor girl ๐Ÿ˜ญbut the last part was funny๐Ÿ˜†

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Vartu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ u cant stop like this....now I am waiting for next part...

By the way aswome update๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Neil n ruhaan both not able to read their lady love's heart....poor guys๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Love you Sush๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I'll continue soon pakka baby๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Ruhaan n Neil both are idiots๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Vartu this is Unfair๐Ÿ˜ญHow did u end this update half way๐Ÿ’”..

I was so desperate to read..Plz update the next part soonโค๏ธ ..

This update was awesome..Mishtu drank too many Vodka shots to forget her pain..My poor girl ๐Ÿ˜ญbut the last part was funny๐Ÿ˜†

I know it was wicked of me to left it in the middle but I'll continue soon Pranu kal ya parso pakka ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Love u Pranu๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it's unfair vartuuu you always do this with us becharis๐Ÿ˜ญ

aisa cliffhanger kaun deta hai ๐Ÿ˜”

vartuu fabulous update tha yaar ๐Ÿ‘

ab neil ko ruhaan se koyi nahi bacha sakta ๐Ÿ˜†

dono ladkonko sirf jealous karna aata hai apni lover ko ๐Ÿ˜

awww mishti is drunk  her antics are cute

last scene was funny yet intense

wow excited for next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz update soon vartuuu

love you for this vartuu๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This week is  boring without MisHaan but your update is like Rain in the desert :-)

Awesome update dear :-)Eagerly waiting for next update...

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

it's unfair vartuuu you always do this with us becharis๐Ÿ˜ญ

aisa cliffhanger kaun deta hai ๐Ÿ˜”

vartuu fabulous update tha yaar ๐Ÿ‘

ab neil ko ruhaan se koyi nahi bacha sakta ๐Ÿ˜†

dono ladkonko sirf jealous karna aata hai apni lover ko ๐Ÿ˜

awww mishti is drunk  her antics are cute

last scene was funny yet intense

wow excited for next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz update soon vartuuu

love you for this vartuu๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Love you Swatu๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ 

I know so very bad of me to leave it on that note....but I wanted to create some excitement and I did๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I shall update tomorrow pakka for Sush's birthday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

This week is  boring without MisHaan but your update is like Rain in the desert :-)

Awesome update dear :-)Eagerly waiting for next update...

Thank you so much dear for such a lovely complement๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ pls tell me your name๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I've seen you too have written some os on mishaan  but was not able to read that time could you please provide me the link? I shall love to read them๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Thank you so much dear for such a lovely complement๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ pls tell me your name๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I've seen you too have written some os on mishaan  but was not able to read that time could you please provide me the link? I shall love to read them๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Hi dear I'm vasanti

I really loved all your ff and will be always waiting for your updates :-)your way of writing is just wow:-) To be honest I am fallen in love with your writing:-) 

And I am waiting for all your other ff updates too but before that take care of your health as i got to know that you're recovering from fever. Wish you a speedy recovery:-)

Coming to my os I am not good at writings i just tried it and here is the link 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5104556

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5105224

When you're free try it:-)

Once again Take care of your health dear:-)