Yes definitely will, as much as I can🤗
U guys go slow with the AT in the meanwhile😉
just kidding... actually faster AT means good PreRish scenes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes definitely will, as much as I can🤗
U guys go slow with the AT in the meanwhile😉
just kidding... actually faster AT means good PreRish scenes
I think Preyu is impress with the amount of freedom and space RB is giving her..
Originally posted by: .amigos.
Hello! Where have you been?😲
In and out. Hectic schedules😳
goodOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Main aj shayad jaldi so jayega
Keep it up
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Sab ek saath. 🤪
Hindi?🤣
Yes among all the bashing / obsession / mental torture.Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
I think Preyu is impress with the amount of freedom and space RB is giving her..
Originally posted by: saps.156
Yes definitely will, as much as I can🤗
U guys go slow with the AT in the meanwhile😉
just kidding... actually faster AT means good PreRish scenes
Very rare it is right unlike last one somewht we managed to finish
Wow...Awesome..❤️
haha. We are slow still without youOriginally posted by: saps.156
Yes definitely will, as much as I can🤗
U guys go slow with the AT in the meanwhile😉
just kidding... actually faster AT means good PreRish scenes
impress? Her thoughts are not only at BF. But later on she needs to think about thisOriginally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
I think Preyu is impress with the amount of freedom and space RB is giving her..