Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you are at mommy's place?
No😆if that were true I would be completely free.
Currently Bua at my place, pun in intended🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
you are at mommy's place?
No😆if that were true I would be completely free.
Currently Bua at my place, pun in intended🤣
Tere dil ko bhi sanam tujhse,
Shikayat hogi
what is the point of writing something if you compromise the quality for time?😛
The title OMG WHYY😭
Nicholas Sparks❤️
maine kabhi daily dekha nahi toh I wasn't attached.🤣 DMG gave me depression and ruined my life and I'm still stuck over it. Beat that.😳Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
qh gives me depression 😭
Originally posted by: .amigos.
what is the point of writing something if you compromise the quality for time?😛
Yes I totally believe in this and I follow it too
Originally posted by: .amigos.
maine kabhi daily dekha nahi toh I wasn't attached.🤣 DMG gave me depression and ruined my life and I'm still stuck over it. Beat that.😳
DMG! How?
hmm k 😳Originally posted by: .amigos.
what is the point of writing something if you compromise the quality for time?😛
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Yeah I saw that
Its ok u dnt hv an option🚶♀
Till when you gonna be busy like ths 😏
🤗Until next 25th😆
Hello! Where have you been?😲Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Yes I totally believe in this and I follow it too