Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Some people have a tendency to write in detail about the male lead’s performance and just two lines describing the leading lady’s work. That, too, they focus more on how pretty she looked. Now, that’s upsetting."
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Wohi toh. Hook lines beech mai daalke, aaju baaju kuch bhi word salad daaloge toh uska essence kaise rahega?
The only song which I felt I liked even after they did the same thing was 'Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga'. Woh bhi because unhone Original song ki starting waali tune ko use karke usme lyrics daale, and that tune is good. So actually credit goes to the original only, but atleast thoda toh dimaag use kiya.
Though the original was not a BW song Vishal Bharadwaj did a great job remaking Gulon Mein Rang Bhare in Haider.
This was the only one from the trilogy I could finish.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VNP1wgQj3/?igshid=t1s0cus6eypi
I had to study this story in school for board exam. I have no energy to see the movie anymore. It depresses me. But isn't this the third part ? Skipped the first two?
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
I had to study this story in school for board exam. I have no energy to see the movie anymore. It depresses me. But isn't this the third part ? Skipped the first two?
Yeah, this was the last. This was still tolerable hence I could finish; the first two were too depressing.
Does this interviewer get paid? Yah isse bhi TV pe aayga paise kyun doon keh ke Vijay free mein kaam karwata hai?
lol I have no clue 😂.
God, it's raining in Hyderabad after a long time time. I was sure Hyderabad was turning into an Atacama desert.
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Suhana hates her brother or what... Posting such ugly pics
My theory is that suhana doesnt like the awkward pics that ananya posts of her and so she gets these aryan pics posted which shuts of all rumours of ananya dating aryan which comes from ananyas pr
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VJAF_FgEi/?igshid=15zahvvfdqbru
The one actress who knew when to stop with her PS.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0