I am gettin habitual of jali biryani
I am gettin habitual of bhabies and appearent fading pulao
Bring it on and let us move on😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am gettin habitual of jali biryani
I am gettin habitual of bhabies and appearent fading pulao
Bring it on and let us move on😎
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Twitter is full of Anurag Basu today 😲...ladka party land mey mast 😆
After the nangu pangu fiasco no more updates coming 🤪
mtlb
but ladke ka full swag hai yr wiw
i so impressed with this guy
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
🤗 kitney din hogaye...trp is 2. Analysis abhiya is right person 😆
ye itni rahegi jab tak koi hope na de de anupre fans ko
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I am gettin habitual of jali biryani
I am gettin habitual of bhabies and appearent fading pulao
Bring it on and let us move on😎
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
Guys..... In which epi pre was saying to anu bajaj is rich.... Usko dupatta udana nhi pada for him 😆
I want to see that scene
suchi in pull ke pass confortation me
Unpaid 2 hai to. 1 increase..next week anurag hi anurag hai to aur increase hoga
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Unpaid 2 hai to. 1 increase..next week anurag hi anurag hai to aur increase hoga
are nehi. Next week full of pre or uske hubby or hubby ki beti or buya track hain
Congratulations for the new AT! 🥳
These people are making me hate dreams, even the beautiful ones! Sab sundar cheezein sapne hain aur hakeekat kitni ghatiya hai. I can't and don't want to feel this way for my Anupre 😭💔😖 - WITHDRAWALS! Gimme my Innocent, uncorrupted, unworldy and chaste Anupre back please! 😔😕
Priya !!
How about naming the AT with this title
Badle badle se mere tevar aaj kal
Did I hear bajaj say he’s impressed with Pre . I can imagine where this track is heading 🤪