25th July - Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The adventure of PiAnsh continues. Again the sword creates illusion but they successfully tackle everything.

MoDiv have kidnapped Adi to use him as a leverage.

Rathod and Nishant's conversation was throughout the episode. Skipped it.

Dil and Panna snatches the Mani from Guruma.

Precap: Div has the sword. Pia is worried that she might have planned something which they can't even think of. They showed Adi's eyes turning blue. But he was in Gathod Mansion itself. So, it's confusing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Piansh fighting with skelton is most funny part . Ansh successfully throws them in lava but later its turn out to be an illusion. Adi eyes turnung blue he canbe next sarpika.😆in precap both Ansh and pia wears a mala un their neck now whats that🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, so basically the adventures of Piansh continued today too... I found those skeletons funny. And then the illusion of Mo and Divya and Pia getting struck down again by the arrow, although it was an illusion again... Not that bad.

But the stupid Rathores.... Kya late in logon ka? First of all they messed up everything and now they are shedding tears? 

Also, what is with their troubling Devi maa for everything? Gadbad khud karte hain aur end main Devi maa ki aarti karne khade ho jaate hain. Devi maa must also be feeling annoyed with them. Kahin kisi din koi shraap na de dein in logon ko. Come on, you have made the mess... You should clean it yourself.

And Adi with blue eyes... Kuch to gadbad hai. Although, those eyes reminded me of sarpika. Well, is Divya planning to use Adi in her favour? And everyone with those rudraksh necklaces? Usse kya hoga? Kaali Shaktiyon ke against kaam karega kya? Like anti Black Forces necklace?

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks nushy i hated Guruma and Dilruba break up 

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Thanks nushy i hated Guruma and Dilruba break up 

Yeah.. I liked that trio very much..

It was emotional to see Dilman fighting for their duties..

N now guruma nd Dilruba... 😞

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It that war between achai nd burai or only reevavanshi nd kalishakthi?

Coz Ansh is Davansh but nt evil.

Dilruba too is chudail but now she turned good(atleast fr Naman?)

The way Divya is behaving with Ansh nd Adi for the sword is nt giving good vibes for her too.

(Sry i too liked her previously bt now not liking her new motive)