i guess sneha has illness the one from the s1 and this will make way for PreRish consummation which i dont want 😭😭 i mean i want that but then no pity track 😭😭😭🙅🙅🙅Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hospital wala mila par dono saath nahin the.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i guess sneha has illness the one from the s1 and this will make way for PreRish consummation which i dont want 😭😭 i mean i want that but then no pity track 😭😭😭🙅🙅🙅Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hospital wala mila par dono saath nahin the.
Oh yeah! Karan shot in the same kidnapping track wala costume in Mumbai studios.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Mumbai mein kar li hogi waise bhi room change 😆
I agree. Maybe the wait will be worth it.Originally posted by: shin-chan
all their scenes so far have come out great. Yeh bhi waise hi smthng with meaningful ke saath milega
😳Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
😆
- Diet se yaad aya tomm i have mono food day only watermelon 😆🤣.
no seriously. I am facing such a huge complex you have no clue you all are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more talented than i am so i will rather be the audience and justOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Kuch bhi!

Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh yeah! Karan shot in the same kidnapping track wala costume in Mumbai studios.
Read all pages. 😎
I want a proper consummation...but not the one triggered by pity.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i guess sneha has illness the one from the s1 and this will make way for PreRish consummation which i dont want 😭😭 i mean i want that but then no pity track 😭😭😭🙅🙅🙅
Okay the BGM when PRB are going to into the boat is an old hindi song, I can not place it so it has bugging me ever since I saw the episode.
Somebody help
I don't know which Hindi song is that. But the same tune was played on PRB in season 1.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay the BGM when PRB are going to into the boat is an old hindi song, I can not place it so it has bugging me ever since I saw the episode.
Somebody help