Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Let's finish this AT.
Very tough job today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Let's finish this AT.
Very tough job today
I dont mindOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hopefully Sunday, will start it today but when I start writing the chapter always ends up being longer than I expect.
Who would mind that?Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hopefully Sunday, will start it today but when I start writing the chapter always ends up being longer than I expect.
I'll make something on the lift scene soon. It's my latest favourite.Originally posted by: saps.156
My latest favourite scene...Rhine Fall.
Have u captured anything while they were in lift? And also when P smiles in the above scene for once forgetting everything and everyone.
Saps Amnu Anki ek saath gayab 😕
🤣Originally posted by: shin-chan
Saps Amnu Anki ek saath gayab 😕
Door door tak woh teeno nahin dikhre
Kidnapping drama begins tomorrow! Pata nahin kitne episodes tak chalega.
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Door door tak woh teeno nahin dikhre
M here.. but going to sleep v soon