Originally posted by: geetika314
So it's confirmed she is doing luv film?
I didn't say that. I said I don't believe anything jha writes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: geetika314
So it's confirmed she is doing luv film?
I didn't say that. I said I don't believe anything jha writes.
Take Aish. HR and Aish
Gayi bhains paani mein 😆
I'd take Kriti for the sake of a new pairing, tho she's seems a bit too young for that role.. think it'll be Kattu again❤️
I don't think she was even approached lol...
Its the usual process... Dp gets offered, she reject it n someone else bags it n directors say they were the first choice always calling out DP's lies n she move on DP is offered nxt big blah
Hold on lmao. Hrithik hasn't even confirmed signing the movie.
I know it! She let this film go for the film with her ex - beau!
Achchii movie karni nahi hai... Aur faltu movie ke peeche goodwill kharaab kar di.....
DP is overrated. Take any new and potential actress for the role.
Great..so she cares alot about Ranbir to not care her mentors Farah Khan and Rohit Shetty..Great..they deserve this.
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://x.com/i/status/2048341055108723179
4