tell me more 🤣🤣
I am controlling here in office from laughing out loud. People would think I have gone mad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tell me more 🤣🤣
I am controlling here in office from laughing out loud. People would think I have gone mad.
kam karo washroom jao aur hass lo aur phir wapis aajao 😏🤣🤣
I am controlling here in office from laughing out loud. People would think I have gone mad.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
kam karo washroom jao aur hass lo aur phir wapis aajao 😏🤣
😆
i used to do this 🤣 😆
solo rb gif

this is we viewers when we dont get enough bajju / the other couple is sold under his name. 😛
Today i felt symbolism in boat scene..
Anu's dialogue.. Tumhe mere paas lautna hoga
Preyu started walking.. Then she fell down both tried to hold her.. She didnt take help.. Managed haerself.. Then back to her original place..😆
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Today i felt symbolism in boat scene..
Anu's dialogue.. Tumhe mere paas lautna hoga
Preyu started walking.. Then she fell down both tried to hold her.. She didnt take help.. Managed haerself.. Then back to her original place..😆
Her original place is next to Mr Bajaj it seems!
❤️❤️
Her original place is next to Mr Bajaj it seems!
Hmmm.. Layalty or whatever.. But bajaj didnt signal.. Wo khud wapas ayi..😆