I had have so many things to say on this but I'll refrain because whats the point 🤔Originally posted by: saps.156
🤬 finger on the lips
and if RB were there AB wouldn't have been able to touch her in the 1st place, forget slapping
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had have so many things to say on this but I'll refrain because whats the point 🤔Originally posted by: saps.156
🤬 finger on the lips
and if RB were there AB wouldn't have been able to touch her in the 1st place, forget slapping
First gif <3 nicey.
This I already saw. I thought seperately you wrote a long post later on.Originally posted by: saps.156
I just posted a short one as a reply. Nothing much today to appease me.😆
I felt Eri/Prerna actually enjoyed shooting this scene with AB....she could finally give him her piece of mind, it was like her alter ego talking...split personality but not a disorder.
Bold - 😆
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Some Hottest Gifs of Bajju from today's Episode
He looks younger than the entire cast :$
asdfghjklzxcvbnm
@oppo mujhe buss woh eye rolling part chahiyeh without any text :P
😳🤓Originally posted by: saps.156
So u drink what? Whiskey? And yet u say u can't write 18+
I'm a teetotaller.
😭Originally posted by: saps.156
Alternatively,
So u r a Bournvita girl is it? Now I understand why u say u can't write 18+😆
Saps she drinks in RB's beauty sabse khatarnak nashe ki cheez ☺️
I'll bring my edits from the new page. Kitne sare to post LOL
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RD6iPnY2h/?igshid=19e9pjhz7fivc
Please like and follow ❤️
@shrutiii check PM ASAP