Everyone knows it😆
Why should they have all the fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Everyone knows it😆
Why should they have all the fun
jahile pani 90s stuff dekhxhu, yoh video malai yaad ancha, if you haven't seen it earlier, be prepared to blow your mind.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
jahile pani 90s stuff dekhxhu, yoh video malai yaad ancha, if you haven't seen it earlier, be prepared to blow your mind.
Omg .... .. wt fudge
I have so many questions 😂😂😂😂
Who wrote this?
Who approved of this? 🤣🤣 who, why, how, what 🤣🤣🤣
Gotta hand it to the actors for acting so sincerely though 😂
Mithun and Dharmendra have so many gems from that dreaded 90s.Originally posted by: QEPXX7WDQBYZPS5T
Omg .... .. wt fudge
I have so many questions 😂😂😂😂
Who wrote this?
Who approved of this? 🤣🤣 who, why, how, what 🤣🤣🤣
Gotta hand it to the actors for acting so sincerely though 😂
Poor Kedar Khan getting stuck in this one lol.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Mithun and Dharmendra have so many gems from that dreaded 90s.
Poor Kedar Khan getting stuck in this one lol.
True.. Probably Kadar Khan himself wrote the dialogues. Here I thought Jeetendra’s tathaiya dance was funny. 🤣 This is next level.
Originally posted by: JaanuKePapa
What was the point of crazy rich asians? The ending was like the asian version of Kahin pyaar na ho jaaye lol
I think from the beginning it was supposed to be an exaggerated cliche... I liked it though.. good time pass movie plus leads were cute..

hey guys!! can somebody tell like learning a language course is a good career move like french or chinese etc? thnxxx
Originally posted by: V5S74KYLC2VMXKMX
hey guys!! can somebody tell like learning a language course is a good career move like french or chinese etc? thnxxx
1) you will get secure good government job in schools which teach it. First you have to research on most preferred foreign language.
2) its needed as a prerequisite in many foreign countries for pursuing future education or jobs.
3) apply for translator positions in private or embassy (payment depends on status of post but very high posts are naturally given to degree holders so your chances are less there)
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
1) you will get secure good government job in schools which teach it. First you have to research on most preferred foreign language.
2) its needed as a prerequisite in many foreign countries for pursuing future education or jobs.
3) apply for translator positions in private or embassy (payment depends on status of post but very high posts are naturally given to degree holders so your chances are less there)
thnxx billi. I have completed my masters but this idea just entered my mind. Maybe i will give it try!!! Embassy attracts me a lot . !!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0