Keeping zero expectations for rain scene.
Kuch nahi hoga 😆
They cant show them fallin in love there.
Im guessing we will see another childish fight there
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Keeping zero expectations for rain scene.
Kuch nahi hoga 😆
They cant show them fallin in love there.
Im guessing we will see another childish fight there
Keeping zero expectations for rain scene.
Kuch nahi hoga 😆
They cant show them fallin in love there.
Im guessing we will see another childish fight there
How are you guys watching?
I'm sad from reading the written update here.
What are writers doing?!? 😭
Snr. Mittals are behaving like Ashok sharma burnt their house 😆
Snr. Mittals are behaving like Ashok sharma burnt their house 😆
Do the new writers after revamp don't the previous story?
More than anyone, now I feel like "someone give some gyan to Dadaji"... ughh…. him saying whats difference between you and pooja to Kabir really annoyed me as if all sr.Mittals are saints
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
How are you guys watching?
I'm sad from reading the written update here.
What are writers doing?!? 😭
They are “trying” to recreate Laadla 😆
Shrenu looked really pretty. Make up was farr better today 😳
Originally posted by: subbuappu
More than anyone, now I feel like "someone give some gyan to Dadaji"... ughh…. him saying whats difference between you and pooja to Kabir really annoyed me as if all sr.Mittals are saints
OMG really??
I'm glad I'm not watching
It would have made me so 😡
Originally posted by: subbuappu
More than anyone, now I feel like "someone give some gyan to Dadaji"... ughh…. him saying whats difference between you and pooja to Kabir really annoyed me as if all sr.Mittals are saints
I was like erm. Excuse me dadaji 🤬
The writers could have shown Pooja torture these seniors .
Instead of showing factory nonsense we could have seen how Kabir handles pooja. There would have been some “tashan” there.
Someone pls bring back PK 😭
They are “trying” to recreate Laadla 😆
Shrenu looked really pretty. Make up was farr better today 😳
thanks for telling me.
You guys are brave, I salute you ppl.
I was like erm. Excuse me dadaji 🤬
The writers could have shown Pooja torture these seniors .
Instead of showing factory nonsense we could have seen how Kabir handles pooja. There would have been some “tashan” there.
Someone pls bring back PK 😭
Yaaaas!!!!!
Someone send this to the writers