Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I want more! I want more! I want to know why he wanted her to cook for him!?. This update was simply superb! 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What an absolute mystery Bajaj is. This is thrilling. 

Prerna, I have a feeling, soon Prerna will start to enjoy the thrill of Bajaj deals as well, almost an adventure, a rush. 

I like the way you’re proceeding with the story and love the quick updates. Keeps me engaged with the story. Thank you darling 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Read all of it in one go! You are absolutely amazing. Your diction and eloquence is something to aspire to. But I'm a slave for your plot. And the myriad twists they have. And what twists! I swear I almost fell from my bed when he asked her to cook lunch for him. God, if I was to be granted a super power, I'd want to get into your head and find out what Bajaj is up to. Because this Bajaj is bloody brilliant. If only the show could give us a tenth of what you provide.

I will confess that your updates are one of the few things I live for now. I want the next one more than I want my next breath. So take your time but also consider that a girl is breathlessly waiting for your posts.

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ao is bajaj going to ask Anurag to come & have lunch with him? 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The core of this story is what even i felt in kzk anu never really trusted pre all the way. But baj was by her like a rock most of the time. The core was probably respect and friendship. 

Sometimes u need respect trust care friendship more than love

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god. Some of you write the sweetest things. Please do sign off with your names in the comments so I can address y'all personally when I make the next update. Writing your usernames feels a bit silly. Here is a short update. If RB's motives elude you, then I'm doing a good job of keeping the mystery alive. He's supposed to be hard to predict. I think of him as someone who plays chess games against himself. Disclaimer: I have also taken a few liberties regarding Ronit's kidnapping tendencies.

PART VIII

"This is becoming a habit of yours, Ms. Sharma. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you have a little thing for me," Mr. Bajaj’s devilish glint had her almost relapsing to an old habit of biting her thumb.  He sat reclining on the black leather couch, dressed impeccably in a wine-colored suit, looking untouchable.

Prerna honestly didn’t know what had come over her in the afternoon.  Less than two weeks after her masterchef episode, she was back in front of Mr. Rishabh Bajaj. This time she had stormed into his office, demanding to see him. She was still thanking the gods that she hadn’t been physically tossed out on her backside. But she had been distraught and could think of no other solution to the crisis that had befallen them.

“Ronit abducted Shivani last night. My sister. He’s taken my sister. We’ve informed the police. Anurag is out there somewhere looking for her. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what – Please, you have to stop him!” Prerna said, desperation lacing her voice and face.

Me?” Mr. Bajaj asked quizzically. “I don’t know your sister, Ms. Sharma and I don’t really know Ronit Chaubey either. From what I vaguely recall, he holds quite a grudge against you as a result of what was done to his sister and I admit, he has been trying to reach me but I’m not particularly interested in what the man has to say.  How do you propose I stop him?”

Prerna was not above begging today. Her baby sister was missing. Fear had dug its claws deep into her and she would move heaven and earth to bring her back safe. Everyone in her family was doing the best they could. Anurag was constantly in touch with the police commissioner. But something told Prerna that working alongside the law would not cut it this time. She needed someone who was familiar with secrets that dark stormy nights brought along. Someone who would walk out of the white and wade into the grey. Ronit hated her and she could make peace with that. But he wouldn’t get away with hurting her family. And if she had to make a deal with the devil to ensure that then so be it.

“Please, Mr.Bajaj. You have contacts in this city. Eyes and ears everywhere. If you tried, I’m sure you’ll be able to find out something! Please, god, she’s my sister!” Prerna nearly yelled in anguish.

“Yeah but she’s not mine. And as they say, not my circus, not my monkeys.” Mr. Bajaj responded indifferently, gracefully lighting a cigar.

Prerna stared in open horror at the man before her. She felt like the earth was giving way.

“I’ll make another deal with you, Mr. Bajaj. Please just help me look for my sister! Get her back!”

“Careful now. I’m not your personal wish granting factory, Ms. Sharma. But I do hate to turn away a woman in need. Chivalry isn’t dead yet.” Mr. Bajaj said almost mockingly, taking a deep drag of his cigar. “I’ll look into this matter for you. You should have an answer by tonight.  He exhaled and smoke diffused around him like whispered riddles. 

Like an illicit pasha in his harem. Prerna felt unwittingly mesmerized by his elegance.

“So what will you do for me this time, my dear?”

“What do you want?” She asked cautiously.

“There’s a friend of mine. A marvelous builder, really. Constructing the most beautiful condos you’ll ever see in Calcutta. Homes are so important, no?  Built with love and effort over years.” He said, throwing her earlier words back in her face.  “I already have a home, Ms. Sharma, one that I am in no hurry to give up. But I wouldn’t want a friend to not receive the publicity he deserves for his hard work. If it were to become known Mr. Anurag Basu and his fiancée visited the site and looked over the staged apartments, it would benefit him greatly. And I’m sure, a soon to be married couple would also love to have their own space after marriage, no?” He said softly.

“So all I have to do is take Anurag to see these apartments and pretend to be an interested party. To help a friend of yours?” Prerna thought she was doing a stellar job of hiding her bewilderment. Go visit some luxury apartments? What in the holy hell was going on with this man? She also wasn’t sure how to convince Anurag to make the visit with her. She couldn’t ever tell him about the deals she had made with Mr. Bajaj. That would  be the end of them.

“Do a good job of pretending, would you? I would so hate for Mr. Vora to feel insulted by a certain lack of enthusiasm on your part. Play the happy couple shopping for a lover’s nest convincingly, Ms. Sharma and I’ll see what I can do about your sister.” Mr. Bajaj’s warning was apparent even though his tone was just as courteous.

“I want my sister home first.” Prerna asserted firmly.

“Naturally”. He responded. “The coming Monday, Ms. Sharma. 11.00 am at Orchard Estate in the company of Mr. Basu. Do not be late.”

Prerna nodded and walked out, Mr. Bajaj’s opening words replaying in her mind. “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you have a little thing for me.”

Ha! Not for all the unicorns in the land.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers, 

Sohaa

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Wow wow wow i just think i figured out what he might do next. But that's okay it's your story you bring it out. It's a visual treat to read your updates my dear. It leaves me hungry for more. Image

You asked your readers to mention their names -- mine is Ankie. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Haha! What a witty old soul is Mr. Bajaj!

I love how you have moulded him so far. The mysterious and unnerving aura that he carries is unmatched! 

Some really gritty one liners had my attention and liking in here. I'm sure everything will come out connected in the end, with Mr. Bajaj weaving a whole tale around these presently random situations. Can't wait to see what's in store for us, next! 

Also I love how Prerna is automatically trusting Mr. Bajaj more than Mr. Basu for harsh problems. So much for being dark. 

And nowadays the deals are even more unfathomable. I'm so loving this. 

Please continue soon. 

Cheers, 

Mahi

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What had gotten into Pre.... She trust Mr.Bajaj more than Anu..... Where is her true love... 😃

Pre indirectly knows that Anu can't do it...  Good for her.... She knows it.. Admit it Pre  ..u know your Anu can't do it.... 

And Mr. Bajaj he clearly knows how to make it longer run.... This small tasks done by Pre is going cost her.... Waiting to read more... 

My self.. Esther

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb update. Next part plz.how I liked the 1st and the last line....near future hopefully there would be certain thing in prerna's heart for Bajaj hamara bajaj.😍