|Meri Har Baat Ek Baar Mein Sunne Ki Aadat Daliye|PreRish/KaRica AT#17- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.5k

Users

30

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

arrey, have some esteem for me at least!😭

acha okay take a puchi 😘

Image

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kalank

What do you guys think of the stubble? Character requirement?

I'm confused. 😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

at this rate very soon we will be devoid of PreRish

😵
saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

But the bottom wear looks weird. 😆

he is matching his wife's outfits😵

WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
he doesn't look like Bajaj he looks like Karan 🤣
saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I was just listening to a sad song, stared imagining PreRish and now I'm literally crying. With tears.

at least u can imagine PreRIsh...I can't even do that now

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

he is matching his wife's outfits😵

Sangat ka asar? 😆
MR21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

I know,,,she will say those crappy dialogues,,,I wished this only, good now finally AB hates me and will move on and etc etc.

Move on. He is stalking her😡

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

at least u can imagine PreRIsh...I can't even do that now

Not until a development takes place.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".