Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Damn! How many movies Akki released back in the 90s 😂. I didn't know this movie existed. This song belongs to those category of songs which exist in the movie just for the heck of it.
In 1994 it was 11 films 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Damn! How many movies Akki released back in the 90s 😂. I didn't know this movie existed. This song belongs to those category of songs which exist in the movie just for the heck of it.
In 1994 it was 11 films 🤣
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
In 1994 it was 11 films 🤣
Geez that's a lot of movies 😂. 4-5 movies a year seems lot less now.
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
I bet even srk would wanna forget this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2SJhXyThl4
He looks so cute here though😳
My ears hurt after hearing this 🙉🙉. Even the outfits and makeup are so tacky. I tried watching it because of SRK but gave up 😂.
Woah...I like all the songs TM ...and Saajan is my favourite 😳
I never seen this before but I agree it’s horrible but SRK is handsome
Anuradha Paudwal is known for changing the face of film music in early 90s. She has short but very impactful peak singing career in film music.
Her songs from start 90s will never disappoint you.
She is such an amazing singer, tele-projected and promoted very well by only and only Gulshan Kumar.
Originally posted by: Tippy-top
Anuradha Paudwal is known for changing the face of film music in early 90s. She has short but very impactful peak singing career in film music.
Her songs from start 90s will never disappoint you.
She is such an amazing singer, tele-projected and promoted very well by only and only Gulshan Kumar.
I like Bahut Pyaar Karte Hain from Sajan and Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahum title track. Those are the two songs of her that I remember from top of my head 🤔.
I feel like such a horrible person everytime I say it but I just don't get the hype for Aashiqui 1 songs. 😔
I find this video really cute but the song is just meh to me.
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
9