Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Iska gussa dekh Kar muje Prerna par gussa aa Raha hai
again we are shouting at P. I was rather enjoying these naughtiness wala comments.
U can attempt a hot OS rather. what say?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Iska gussa dekh Kar muje Prerna par gussa aa Raha hai
again we are shouting at P. I was rather enjoying these naughtiness wala comments.
U can attempt a hot OS rather. what say?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Mera Bajaj 😭
I am waiting for that pretecap walk though
GOD!! SO TRUE☺️
Hopefully, we get to witness the sexual tension between them in the upcoming episodes.
Originally posted by: saps.156
again we are shouting at P. I was rather enjoying these naughtiness wala comments.
U can attempt a hot OS rather. what say?
I'd say yes but give me a prompt because right now, I don't see any sparks 😭
Yes she can. 😎Originally posted by: saps.156
again we are shouting at P. I was rather enjoying these naughtiness wala comments.
U can attempt a hot OS rather. what say?
Naughty Bajju
☺️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey ye kab hua 😂😂
exactly??I also don't know,,,but couldn't stop myself from reverting to it with those lines!
am reading older pages so will get to know the full story in a bit.
GOD!! SO TRUE☺️
Hopefully, we get to witness the sexual tension between them in the upcoming episodes.
☺️
His Phone Swag

Typical Hubby
But on a serious note, he didn't even let her speak, but said what he wanted to say, and disconnected the call. Ab kare bhi toh kya kare, he would have thought let me speak what I wanted to tell her before she starts her bhashan😆.