But Miss Prerna nahi. Their 3rd meet, when she gives her first lecture and says she would marry him. In the starting, he says "Prerna" when a worker mentions that a lady is here to meet him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But Miss Prerna nahi. Their 3rd meet, when she gives her first lecture and says she would marry him. In the starting, he says "Prerna" when a worker mentions that a lady is here to meet him.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think she wore that dress onscreen in that paragliding sequence.
Oh its looking gud 🤗
The saree which she wearing is gud but they way she is wearing looks very 😆
But Miss Prerna nahi. Their 3rd meet, when she gives her first lecture and says she would marry him. In the starting, he says "Prerna" when a worker mentions that a lady is here to meet him.
Oh ok I have not made that lol 😆 might make it when I get the time!
Swiz jaake kidnap kidnap khel rahe hain 🤣
Originally posted by: shin-chan
He did it right. Wasnt she the main reason behind their fight on day 1 of their HM 😡
🤣
Originally posted by: saps.156
oh ok.😃 u should have.
and fight he will, tooth and nail, by justifiable means or otherwise🤪
and the icing on the cake will be when she will does the role reversal and never lets go of him when he steps back or pushes her away due to myriad reasons.
somehow I keep adding something to your posts because it feels so good to read that I don't want the words to stop, so I end up adding my own😆
I like reading your replies..Yes even I would love to watch the tables turning and Prerna true to her name becoming a inspiration, fighting tooth and nail, being ready to move heaven and earth for Rishabh and his love. It will be magical!
P.S. I have posted a PreRish OS in the forum. Do read it if interested.