Khair if you guys want to tweet go ahead entire clan will join. Let me ask Zakky and co to do the same. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Khair if you guys want to tweet go ahead entire clan will join. Let me ask Zakky and co to do the same. 😳
Originally posted by: shin-chan
When he came back from his meeting, how he was looking for her in their suite, calling her name ever so sweetly❤️
Wish Nivi dint spoil her mood n P was present there
i agree with the first part.
2nd line, I don't have any hopes she would have backlashed with something else.
The scene is just before the confrontation. Check from 9:10 to 7:30.
Thank you so much!🤗
But even that seems to be more about Anu
Yes, I agree it is more of BF. They will show how both AP will try to run and hide from Ronit. They hide in the farmhouse😆. In the end, RB will come to rescue and Ronit is arrested, all thanks to RB.
BTW, anybody with me in this?...I loved the bed decor!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
they were looking like Princy ke gaurds unke peeche Because they were bunking class and then Princy himself comes 🤣
🤣

RB ka look when he meets BF along with wife in the segment is
Thank you so much!🤗
i also reverted
Originally posted by: saps.156
BTW, anybody with me in this?...I loved the bed decor!
I love swans towel art, so does a certain Ms Basu
Ghoosa kyun nahi maara 🤣
very much so nicely decorated it was reminds me of #monkeyweddingOriginally posted by: saps.156
BTW, anybody with me in this?...I loved the bed decor!