I'm here girlshaan thank you dear :****
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm here girlshaan thank you dear :****
heya!!Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Hello ji💕
maine chota sa update kia vaha...warm up hone me time lagta hai
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Hello ji💕
Maine update kiya hai
maine update kia haiOriginally posted by: Onyourface
Maine update kiya hai
aaj ke episode ne ssab ko bhaga diaOriginally posted by: Onyourface
Kar diya😂😂😂
Hey girlies! Yesterday's Kabira song reminded me Mashup of Closer and Kabira done by Vidya vox. Has anyone watched the same?
no dear I haven'tOriginally posted by: samyuktha0411
Hey girlies! Yesterday's Kabira song reminded me Mashup of Closer and Kabira done by Vidya vox. Has anyone watched the same?
Vaishu- I'm to report at moradabad.. Uske bad location kuch or denge.
Vaishu- I'm to report at moradabad.. Uske bad location kuch or denge.
Ooooh... so your job involves travelling?
yes when required I will have to travel too. But within UP... LolOriginally posted by: socioboss9797
Ooooh... so your job involves travelling?