Edit karo.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
no offense but she is from 🤬 that's why the behaviour. 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Edit karo.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
no offense but she is from 🤬 that's why the behaviour. 😏
which is why she will hate him. I hope she loves Bajju more than a mom and takes care of his needs. And Bajju has been hurt once which caused him to change into this which is why she will be over protective. Hopefully she won't be here for money.Originally posted by: FEPSN5653VFLBWWD
Bua entry ke baad if this becomes visible, more than enough for Bua to hate her sooner than expected.
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I didn't believe the aag on bed spoiler too but here it is 💀
same. 🤬Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I didn't believe the aag on bed spoiler too but here it is 💀
kar liya.🤬Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Edit karo.
I want RB to be mad. Like A MAD BULL
😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
kar liya.🤬
😳 Girne deta 🤡Originally posted by: Wistfulness
https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/prerna-tries-commit-suicide-kasautii-zindagii-kay-190719
Prerna is unable to live her life without Anurag. She climbs on the terrace and decides to end her life.
However, Mr. Bajaj arrives in the nick of time and saves her.
😳😆
Raging in furyOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I want RB to be mad. Like A MAD BULL
True.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
no offense but she is from 🤬 that's why the behaviour. 😏