I watched scene of kallu avatar and I can't stop me from laughing 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched scene of kallu avatar and I can't stop me from laughing 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vermilion
I am back guys,
It's good news all babes
My brother start walking today. I am so happy
hi neera🤗
wow that is good news neera
Originally posted by: rammehra103
I watched scene of kallu avatar and I can't stop me from laughing 🤣🤣
Hello di, it's a long time since we talk. Yupp I also watched scene but in some haste. My friend aa gaye achanak se. So itna enjoy nahi Kar payi.
Hai na Di, tilli ka Pillu chalna seekh gaya. 🤣
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Mallu Ka kya reaction tha
he is hell shocked
Originally posted by: kusharberry
that is true
yup KalMa is the best parents Pillu get
Originally posted by: kusharberry
uff I hope kalma get pillu back it's getting really unbearable to the see the kid separated from his parents
This sampada seriously needed severe punishment
I know re today kalma's pain they r breaking from inside n they can be happy if only pillu there , they r not able to take any more
Sample need to burn alive such criminal psycho she is
Originally posted by: kusharberry
bechara bacha i seriously want to kill sampada
Killing will be easy , she need to burn alive
hey neera ..ya long time it is ...miss u .. congrats ur brother start walking .....Originally posted by: Vermilion
Hello di, it's a long time since we talk. Yupp I also watched scene but in some haste. My friend aa gaye achanak se. So itna enjoy nahi Kar payi.
If u don't enjoy then watch it again and then enjoy😆
don't know might be..as they r moving from here to there