til tok ke waaze se yeh gaana ko life mil gaya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
til tok ke waaze se yeh gaana ko life mil gaya.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
til tok ke waaze se yeh gaana ko life mil gaya.
Is this film a decent one time watch? I loved their jodi in Kaminey, would not mind watching this film agar dhang ki hain..
DP-RK and people surrounding them is baasi news. Ab woh wala thrill nahin deta. Kal ko agar DP elopes with Kaka another day another news lagega. Ab toh Ananya Sartik hi BW ko naya jeevan de sakti hai.
@ Bold...Reminds me of what my Dad keeps on saying ki they are endgame😆 Typical Ranveer fan hain who hates Deepika🤦♀️
Go Celebrate pc birthday and cheer up.
So everyone is into Jake again..the power of effin MCU. Also this is exactly what I think...he gives such crazy vibes but is so hot 😆
https://twitter.com/Capsiclemcu/status/1150075126546931713?s=19
He needs to stop doing weird films where he invariably plays a creep😆
This is a year of resurrection...yahaan BW mein HR and Shahid aur wahaan Jake.
@Allthatcritique
Stan twitter had a meltdown after those Tom pics leaked yesterday🤣
https://twitter.com/SlOUXSIE/status/1151656570062856192?s=19
https://twitter.com/tessavalkk/status/1151444131777929216?s=19
Jake's expression in these old pap pics when he was dating Kirsten decades ago is hilarious.
https://twitter.com/jakeasjake/status/1150170988040077312?s=19
P.S. He is such a manwh*re though🤦♀️
P.P.S.😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Go Celebrate pc birthday and cheer up.
Ross: I'm fine
Keyboard mein emoji dhoondne se behtar google karo.
Ross: I'm fine
Oww my poor sweetie here's a cat leg rub for u to make u feel better.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0