taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fabulous Teaser 

Ishita does get effected by Raman 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing 

You are superb 

Thank you so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz continue soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Raman was discharged from hospital he came home ishitas care for raman was nice but he was thinking he dont deserve her care raman missed sia so much he was admiring het sia and raman scene was so cute sia is cutiee raman is in so much pain felt bad for him ishita was in pain seeing his wounds she started crying raman asked her why she is crying she confessed her love for him he was shocked and surprised she said she knows he loves her too raman said its not possible ishita asked why if he loves someone raman said its nothing like that he dont deserve her he is not worthy

Pls update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Superb update...

Raman was thinking about Ishita’s comfort when he was staying in hospital and didn’t let her or Sia stay in hospital...

Finally Raman got home and he was happy to see Ishita and Sia safe and sound...

He didn’t want to depend on others but Ishita was keen on helping him out...

Raman was stubborn..

Sia is adorable who is back to herself after seeing Raman safe....

Finally Ishita confessed her love for Raman and she was confident that Raman too has same feelings like her..:

But Raman didn’t reciprocate back as he was thinking that he wasn’t worthy...

Poor Raman who can’t even confess his feelings openly due to his bad past and Ishita’s illness..

Please update soon..

Thank you..

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Ishita confessed her love for raman 

She is confronting raman to accept his feelings too with confidence i lije it

Waiting for next part eagerly 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This whole chapter is a bundle of cuteness 😘😙😙😘😘😙😘😙😘

If I start typing all the lines I loved, I would end up writing the whole chapter😆

Tiny nuances are great in this chapter.

Ishita waiting till he climbed up the stairs, Sia sleeping with her fist in her mouth😘, Sia threatening Ishita that she would start crying  outsude his room if she does not take her to Raman😆, Sia watching Raman carefully and pecking his cheek, Raman reminiscing the last time he saw Sia, Raman's monologue that Ishita is still the same if it comes to care him.....

Awesome👏

Not just these, everything about this chapter is so cute❤

My favourite one is Ishita bursting out in tears as soon as she started applying the ointment. The entire conversation was awesome

The confession took the cake. One of a kind confession, very unique.Just like in humko pyaar hua, where they confessed, after the miscarriage, this one is even unique and heart touching.

I didn't pay attention to the teaser I guess. You mentioned in the teaser itself, that Ishita acknowledged love from his side even. I didn't expect a confession though. 

This was bound to happen again, I knew it. Raman is so drowned in guilt, that he would never confess his love for her, but for Ishita with an empty memory, not a big deal to dream a life with him and even dare to make it true. 

From here, the story gonna get more emotional😢. Raman will any way turn her down, and Ishita has a new set of pain getting ready for her already.😢

Though I don't know what are you planning. The kiss...was it just to make her realise what she holds for him, or are you hinting something else😯

Raman, just to keep her happy, might accept her proposal even.

Very interesting.From here starts the real story😆. Waiting....

Please contine soon.