Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Eng won by cheating but dd cant
U still upset 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Eng won by cheating but dd cant
U still upset 😂
Only 20 min difference. .. from yr reaction it sounds like 2 HOURS 😆
I am in the drama club so 💅🏽
🤣
I've given up on the intvw - Adhvik will say 'ask me questions' and not reply to ANYTHING 🤣
He can’t of were there 😂
I find that so 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️😂
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Okey now that makes a little more sense 🤔
As much as I want jodi award I think that one will be realllllllllly difficult and n3 couple is there and they have a huge dedicated fan base
So maybe most effort should be towards some other category 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻
Esp if YRK couple's and the other's gracing for screen for decades are nominated..but main thing is if we vote atleast they'd loo dri you a a big margin - their popularity would be seen
The time it took me to ask if could've just investigated 💪🤣
Really 😂
I think Reply is faster saves the effort
Aww bless ya 🤗🤗
I found out more things during my search😉🤣
Esp if YRK couple's and the other's gracing for screen for decades are nominated..but main thing is if we vote atleast they'd loo dri you a a big margin - their popularity would be seen
Kiara won last time
This time jagat Maata shows in line