• KSG/MR BAJAJ AT #13 SHAADI MUBARAK•- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.7k

Users

24

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

saps.156 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

waise, sasural maayke se aage nikaal gaya filhaal ke liye....🥱

a song comes to my mind for RB,

maayke ki duayen leta jaa

jaa tujko sukhi Prerna rakhe

Edited by saps.156 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

frankly, I forgot the actual reason... I remember I said u can ask of me anything. but why did I say that I wonder now?😆

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME 😡 anyway I remember very well 🤔 I reminded you that you were dressed in all gold ready for the wedding and you had the shock of your life and I said I wanted a gift you said you will grant me anythings then I said you have to give me an OS
opsora2090 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago


opsora2090 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago


.Shiva. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

The are chilled and I think I can feel the chemistry

Now slowly that emptiness is fading away

opsora2090 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Anki tere demand


Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

@wist🤗

Beautiful work as always

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

they are saying ajagar. Wasn't that anaconda?

Right. Google shows ajagar but it means anaconda actually🤣

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Karan gave us lesson not to involve so much in work or show. Stay happy and stay positive ❤️

His simple life rules

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".