also kissy missy BajRag 🤣Originally posted by: Stardust91
I saw some posts ..so Zilleilahi is making friends...wah bhai wah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
also kissy missy BajRag 🤣Originally posted by: Stardust91
I saw some posts ..so Zilleilahi is making friends...wah bhai wah
🤗 Yeah, I was in Kabhi AT and it's been almost 3 years I visited IF but just saw some overtly sentimental pankhis (ykwim 😆) on Insta so I thought of visiting also KSG is another reason and well landed here. 😎Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
hello. Welcome to AT🤗 i feel loved that you do 🤗
🤗 we are gonna have lots of fun pls be regular if you aren't the at has rules that you have to write an OS for us 🤣Originally posted by: Ruchi-interest
🤗 Yeah, I was in Kabhi AT and it's been almost 3 years I visited IF but just saw some overtly sentimental pankhis (ykwim 😆) on Insta so I thought of visiting also KSG is another reason and well landed here. 😎




Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤗 we are gonna have lots of fun pls be regular if you aren't the at has rules that you have to write an OS for us 🤣
🤔
mein toh bach gayi phir!
OS koi aur reason se THA mohterma if you are forgetting
thank you so much shrutiiiii the day we get Avtar and SIGGY DABBA back I will keep this one and the shaadi one
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
OS koi aur reason se THA mohterma if you are forgetting
frankly, I forgot the actual reason... I remember I said u can ask of me anything. but why did I say that I wonder now?😆