Negative expectations would keep you safe. 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Matlab all together new level of crap.🤣
I'm still not hopeful.
All good scenes are BONUS.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Negative expectations would keep you safe. 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Matlab all together new level of crap.🤣
I'm still not hopeful.
All good scenes are BONUS.
If they are serious it's onscreen. 😆Originally posted by: sparkling_gems
Today for some reason I was at home during afternoon and caught the episode of SBS on ABP and of course KZK2 Swiss track. Dil happy happy ho gaya but samajh nahin aaya kaunsa BTS hai. Aur kaun sa real scene.
Exactly! We deserve their scenes.ek scene to mil jaye kal. poore epi mein family drama aur curse chalega kya? 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Karan said viewers would witness something that hasn't been shown in Kzk.
I guess this blame game and curse drama is happening for the first time in show. Because as far as I remember earlier Basus' and Sharmas had already guessed why Prerna did what she did?
🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
If they are serious it's onscreen. 😆
Shruti mera next AT related req u saw na 😒
shrutiiiii 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
If they are serious it's onscreen. 😆
pyaara shinchan 🤗 go see sbs and sbb, india tv ka aya nahi abhi tak :(Originally posted by: shin-chan
Shruti mera next AT related req u saw na 😒
Yeah! They guessed it when the property papers arrived.Originally posted by: sparkling_gems
I guess this blame game and curse drama is happening for the first time in show. Because as far as I remember earlier Basus' and Sharmas had already guessed why Prerna did what she did?
Now let's end the s1 discussion here. 😆
India TV ka koi link do :((