Guys we're in Spain (S is silent) and P is going to Spain🔥
Uff I went to IG to check his story thinking he must have posted something about his leaving again 🙄😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys we're in Spain (S is silent) and P is going to Spain🔥
Uff I went to IG to check his story thinking he must have posted something about his leaving again 🙄😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Uff I went to IG to check his story thinking he must have posted something about his leaving again 🙄😂
No just posted that for no reason😂
No just posted that for no reason😂
Realized it after checking his story 🤦😂
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
My pulao is super safe. Cooking nicely on a low flame with nice fragrance coming and giving the house a wonderful smell and the promise of a super tasty meal.
That biriyani the neighbour in making has burnt and is making me scared of going outside in case I get the burnt smell!
🤣
BTW it's Biryani UKG.
Ukg u now have cracked dead phone like Eri😆
Am I the only one jisko ye samajhne mei thoda time laga, if that was her front pose or back pose?!!! 🤣
Mujhe Abhi Bhi Samajh Nahi Aya . BTW Wassup With Such Naagin Lenses? 🤪
If in Instagram I've already replied. In Twitter I haven't checked. If it's India Forums I haven't got any.
Abhiya grid is completed now..no group pic
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Abhiya grid is completed now..no group pic
Eri nae dil thod diya🥺😆
I disliked erica's indo skirt