sab buttering bekar gaya. Again next week karna padegaOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Woh next week milega. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sab buttering bekar gaya. Again next week karna padegaOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Woh next week milega. 😆
🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
sab buttering bekar gaya. Again next week karna padega
I don't wish to publish a half-baked thing.
hum kar kya sakte hai 😭 💔 rone ke alawa 😭💔💔
Best admin 🤗
I saw this coming 🤣
😳Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I saw this coming 🤣
Yeah I knew you'll use this FINE waala GIF.
It's such a popular reaction 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
we are buttering you to give us a weekend OS samjhte nahi ho ap 😎
Aise batate nahi hai plan 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
exactly. She wakes up so early to watch the Epi, then caps edits gifs stories sab kuch she does upar se hum logo ko handle she does very sincere very passionate 🥰
Nazar na lage thu thu thu🤗