Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I want Main Agar on Bajju × Sneha × Prerna
![]()
kabh milega trio ka scene
Specially BS scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I want Main Agar on Bajju × Sneha × Prerna
![]()
kabh milega trio ka scene
Specially BS scene
solo okay let me see I deleted all the ss my phone is blasting off 🤣 space hi nahi hai 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Gud morning..
@anki side version photo solo milegi
Keep drolling i will be on off today 🤗
ab toh karna hi padega 🤣 i have to re-watch the Epi again and take ss 😆Originally posted by: CaptainV
Ankie pls fulfill this request 😃
i love channa mereya. I hate kjo 😡 i will love him when he takes my KSG and forgets his nepotism 😡Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
💔 nahi kabhi nahi ..
And I hate this film and what makes my hate more is KJ statement saying good she dies so coz she rejected his love 😒😒
wasnt this raja hindustani ka songOriginally posted by: Jodha_Rani
When this film was released I had watched this so many times🤣 just for SRK Sush🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
wasnt this raja hindustani ka song
🤣🤣 I mixed your main hoon na sad song comment and ye RH song ka first line..Agar Me Jo Rooth Jao ..🤣 thinking dono MH wala hai🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
which is why I did this edit.i didn't even need to add red his hands were already pink enough 🤣
☺️ his hands yaar☺️ ek dum 🍅🍅
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i love channa mereya. I hate kjo 😡 i will love him when he takes my KSG and forgets his nepotism 😡
Like KR had rightly said he is ⛳🇦🇽🇦🇽 bearer of nepotism
Hota hai Seema ji hota hai 🤣 I liked main hoon Na so much 😆 I thought colleges were supposed to be so 🤣 kitna Popat huya mera 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
solo okay let me see I deleted all the ss my phone is blasting off 🤣 space hi nahi hai 🤣
Kitne saare maal hai yaar tere phone pe ??☺️
Hume de de Thakur🤣
Anki . ..Woh pic in high demand we need it