Mev 📣
How was the ep ?guyz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mev 📣
How was the ep ?guyz
If you want today’s episode let me know
I just saw the best bit
Lava and papa shergill dance
I’m dead 🤣
dear i have thank you first gona discuss then ill watch the ep its fun 🤣Originally posted by: fivestar2
If you want today’s episode let me know
Did u watch ?
really🤣 papa hi mile🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
really🤣 papa hi mile🤣
I found it so funny 🤣
Also there’s Drikshit scenes so I think you’ll like it
Mr. Shergill is helping his Mrs get in touch with her other sense
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Also there’s Drikshit scenes so I think you’ll like it
Mr. Shergill is helping his Mrs get in touch with her other sense
Did drishti get her eyesight back?
Will watch the episode later tonight. I am out right now 😭
🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I found it so funny 🤣
❤️ oh sunday treatOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
Also there’s Drikshit scenes so I think you’ll like it
Mr. Shergill is helping his Mrs get in touch with her other sense