block abhe na karna.... kal is time kar dena
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
block abhe na karna.... kal is time kar dena
Originally posted by: Defected-Piece
block abhe na karna.... kal is time kar dena
why?
I am gonna do It right now
K***** plz... itna hurt na karo mujhe.. Ap kya bole ja rahi ho...
Originally posted by: Defected-Piece
K***** plz... itna hurt na karo mujhe.. Ap kya bole ja rahi ho...
ager mujhe 1 bhe mesg mila ab then I will do it,
Originally posted by: Devil-Mind
ager mujhe 1 bhe mesg mila ab then I will do it,
Ap bhool rahi ho Ap ke paas bhe dil hai,
my head is really hurting
I cannot take this drama today also
block na karna abhe Ap plz...
I don't want to talk to you
I am blocking you now.
I m so tired
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k