Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Me here! Me there! Me everywhere🤣
Hi hash !!! how r u 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Me here! Me there! Me everywhere🤣
Hi hash !!! how r u 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I am good too
I am gonna miss u guys 😢😢😭😭😭
cause i am not coming for 2 to 3 weeks of my exams 😥😥😥
Originally posted by: Kristy2092003
I am gonna miss u guys 😢😢😭😭😭
cause i am not coming for 2 to 3 weeks of my exams 😥😥😥
High five 😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Me here! Me there! Me everywhere🤣
😆
@fiza: its ok..concentrate on ur studies
I really want all of us to be here to gush & blush abt samaina/ashdeep like old days 😒...badly miss it
Hey Surbhi🤗
Me too miss everyone🥺
Kisi ka tym hi match nahi karta yaar 😞
Kahan h sab ????
True!
Sab kisi na kisi cheez mein busy hain
Mai chali jaa rahi hu aur aap mujhe high5 de rahi ho .... 😅😅😢😢😢😢