Main toh abhi tak nahi di hoon...I'm not an official member🤣
Then become one 😆
Btw loved your dp
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main toh abhi tak nahi di hoon...I'm not an official member🤣
Then become one 😆
Btw loved your dp
Done
Originally posted by: Albelipari
He really needs to clarify
Ye ladka bomb phod ke kyun nikal leta h
I want the shw to cont. Till september atleast if nt fr soo long . Want to see the shw cmpltng anthr year
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ye ladka bomb phod ke kyun nikal leta h
I want the shw to cont. Till september atleast if nt fr soo long . Want to see the shw cmpltng anthr year
Yea .. He needs to say it
Just seeing the story I'm So stressed our show needs a beautiful closure but not now .. I want at least another year with my samaina 😭
𝐒 𝐀 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 (@SairaPhoenix_) Tweeted:
IDK WHO SAID THIS BUT GOT THIS FROM INSTA.
@irandeeprai .
#YehUnDinonKiBaatHai | #YUDKBH https://t.co/Iq3dBUoeU5 https://twitter.com/SairaPhoenix_/status/1150075715431346176?s=17
If this is true that his story is related to his movie
then I am happy
Hi Fiza🤗
how are you?
I am good too
Me here! Me there! Me everywhere🤣