Partho ka help lelo😉😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Partho ka help lelo😉😂
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
I am not darra huaa, bus confidence ki kaami hain 😭
daro mat follow AB bhid jayo kismat se bhi😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
pre vs kom for AB🤣
They were fighting to get AB...and these two are fighting to set AB with the other ..
Originally posted by: WZ72JCWWLJVKEYDM
Tooly be Like Anurag Basu...Go get your Queen.....
Queen I thought Enc... 🙈🙈🙈🤣 I'm too much into this ship #enchtooler
Ussmein bhi Baapre aajayega, kismat itni kharab hain! 😡Originally posted by: YZHGI44HIBHRHZY2
Tooly be Like Anurag Basu...Go get your Queen.....
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
They were fighting to get AB...and these two are fighting to set AB with the other ..
ohh yes😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Anurag 2.0 and tool2.0 🤣 I m liking it 😜
I'm a hooman with heart, not CVs ka banaya hua software 🤧
Ench I guess he really enjoys the gif show-off between you 2😆 that's why he started coming daily here😉🤣
#Enchtooler
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Queen I thought Enc... 🙈🙈🙈🤣 I'm too much into this ship #enchtooler
toolcap zindabaad🤣
Excuse me... is this competition for Erica/ Prerna is for real ??? Plz dnt laugh at me... am new to this matter 😒