Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gosh! I haven't seen such daara-sehma aashique before 😕 almost no hopes you have? Seriously? 😳🤣
I am not darra huaa, bus confidence ki kaami hain 😭
Originally posted by: 2YSC4FMMIYECTQBU
That's odd pair ...yeh kab huaa..?
Blind date kar rahe the kyaa ???😆
Ench ne bana di jodi😆
Areey pehlae muh tho dikha vusko tum tho competition dekh ke darae jaa rahe hoo 😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Ench ne bana di jodi😆
but nobody resist our cap🤣
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
I am not darra huaa, bus confidence ki kaami hain 😭
Confidence nahin to kuch bhi nahin 😆
Learn something from Erica she was so confident that her Jodi with Parth will work😳
Huh! Having confidence is the base, otherwise what's the use of having those armaans you have. 😏🤣Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
I am not darra huaa, bus confidence ki kaami hain 😭
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Meri consent ki toh kisiko padi hi nahin hain, my loyalty lies with Erica only!
Wo Partho ki hai ..anyway u didn't do anything to get her..ab bhool jao us ko🙄