Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tooly is here again to spread manuisat and headache
is it anurag basu line😆
he is only here for u cap😆Originally posted by: Enchanteur
tooly is here again to spread manuisat and headache
Gosh! I haven't seen such daara-sehma aashique before 😕 almost no hopes you have? Seriously? 😳🤣Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
I KNOW but
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
tooly is here again to spread manuisat and headache
He is depressed that competition is getting high now😂
but i ship jivtool 😆Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
he is only here for u cap😆
'we are not even friends '
breaking ur bubble
Tooly be Like Anurag Basu...Go get your Queen.....
What's jivtool ??..who is jiv ??
Anurag 2.0 and tool2.0 🤣 I m liking it 😜