I liked this necklace
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3JwYqHC70/?igshid=tngnh2pu0zv1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked this necklace
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3JwYqHC70/?igshid=tngnh2pu0zv1
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
I am seeing NB now but didnt shrenu. A glimpse of zain is showing in "comming up".
We always wait longer for Shrenu 😆
Omg. Much better than the big chokers.
How come this changed 🤔
It’s different outfit
Where is shrenu??????
There are everyone except shrenu
What is the need for a necklace at office? Kis khushi mein?
That is what I am thinking. 😭
Intezaar Intezaar aur kya hai yeh. . . Yaar. . .
Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai but the thing is i dont like meetha phal
Intezaar Intezaar aur kya hai yeh. . . Yaar. . .
Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai but the thing is i dont like meetha phal
Shru yaar! 😆
Maybe the celeb she is introducing in the dance hasn't shot with her yet. 🤔