Originally posted by: Sumita18
She will come with real husband
Star plus made them winner 😆 I won’t say much but result was so fixed
Yeah Sumita everyone knows that. Open secret hai yeh toh. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sumita18
She will come with real husband
Star plus made them winner 😆 I won’t say much but result was so fixed
Yeah Sumita everyone knows that. Open secret hai yeh toh. 😆
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Yeah Sumita everyone knows that. Open secret hai yeh toh. 😆
😆
Did u forget Golden petal award😆
Did they show shrenu’s dance?
Miss this lady 😭
She was sassy & classy.
I feel something is missing in Pooja 💔
Just a news from sets and AT will be completed in 2days by the way waiting ke kab zain ka AT complete hoga. . . People discuss him everywhere except his AT🤣
Just a news from sets and AT will be completed in 2days by the way waiting ke kab zain ka AT complete hoga. . . People discuss him everywhere except his AT🤣
Lol true🤣
I am seeing NB now but didnt shrenu. A glimpse of zain is showing in "comming up".