high five 👍🏼Originally posted by: 4FUHAZX732IM3IZX
Hope NZ wins. Such a nice friendly down to earth team they have.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
high five 👍🏼Originally posted by: 4FUHAZX732IM3IZX
Hope NZ wins. Such a nice friendly down to earth team they have.
Fedex jeet gaya 😃 hurray!
So fedex vs djoker it is.
Cannot say a revenge of 2008 or something but still outstanding. Both players playing this well even after11 yrs who would have thought
Fed dominated dull from baseline. Nole and dull are baseline kings whereas roger is more of first strike tennis.so dominating dull from baseline is amazing fed has chances against nole now. Big 3 dominance. Letme give u stats. This wimbledon will be 54th slam win from big 3 member from wimbledon 2003 to wimbledon 2019! 16 season dominance and nos starting 17th season dominance. 54 out of 65th slam it will be. Wow
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Cannot say a revenge of 2008 or something but still outstanding. Both players playing this well even after11 yrs who would have thought
Modern medicine modern execises n better facilities has extended career of players. Big 3 never happened before. 53 slams won so far. Now it will be 54th. Never a trio so dominated in men tennis. New generation is nowhere this level.
Fed dictated today. Dull was always on backfoot
Originally posted by: YA6E7VFMIABPSZQZ
Fed dominated dull from baseline. Nole and dull are baseline kings whereas roger is more of first strike tennis.so dominating dull from baseline is amazing fed has chances against nole now. Big 3 dominance. Letme give u stats. This wimbledon will be 54th slam win from big 3 member from wimbledon 2003 to wimbledon 2019! 16 season dominance and nos starting 17th season dominance. 54 out of 65th slam it will be. Wow
M bery bery happy with the ladies as well. After kim clijsters retired serena is my fav... but i like simona too. May the best woman win.
I hope djoko doesnt reach fedex record lol.
Nadal and djoko ke kitne chances he to reach fedex tally?? I hope they dont
I don't remember in which thread and who it was but some one was appreciating VK Krishna Menon.
Whoever that person is should better read history properly.
He is the one who started an era of scams and making poor poor n rich richer.
https://twitter.com/tennistv/status/1149754802764689408?s=21
This is a whole mood right there. 🐐
What an amazing level of game.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Nadal and djoko ke kitne chances he to reach fedex tally?? I hope they dont
Fed 20
Nadal 18
Djokovich 15
Grand slams
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0