why didn't you tell? Belated happy birthday gurl🥳
Thank you so so much.😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
why didn't you tell? Belated happy birthday gurl🥳
Thank you so so much.😃
And belated happiest birthday to you Meenakshi and Socio Aku too.😘🍔🍟🎂
thank you. I think you did wish me already 🤗:****Originally posted by: srilotus
And belated happiest birthday to you Meenakshi and Socio Aku too.😘🍔🍟🎂
thank you. I think you did wish me already 🤗:****
No, I got to know abt your birthdate today only.
My birthday is on 01 Sept
okay no problems😀Originally posted by: srilotus
No, I got to know abt your birthdate today only.
Originally posted by: srilotus
And belated happiest birthday to you Meenakshi and Socio Aku too.😘🍔🍟🎂
Thanks girl! Belated happy birthday to you too! 😘
Originally posted by: srilotus
No, I got to know abt your birthdate today only.
Hey what should I address you by? What's your name?
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Hey what should I address you by? What's your name?
Belated happy birthday, Padma Sri?:)
Originally posted by: socioboss9797
Hey what should I address you by? What's your name?
Call me Sri . But my real name is Kamal kulshreshta ,I m a woman. Naam se confuse mat hona.