Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Thank you Meen 🤗
Hey Suta! Happy belated Birthday! I was off on IF when your birthday came. I'm sorry for the late wishes! Anyway I hope you had a great one!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Thank you Meen 🤗
Hey Suta! Happy belated Birthday! I was off on IF when your birthday came. I'm sorry for the late wishes! Anyway I hope you had a great one!
Done!😆
Happy Birthday Namzie ..🎈🧁🎂🍰🍬🍭🍩🥤🍷🍹🎊🎉🎁💝
many many happy returns of the day darlingOriginally posted by: Namita-M
Namita - Dec 26th
God bless you 🤗🤗🤗
Happy Birthday Namzy 🎂🎁
Thank you for the wishes everyone!!
Mine is
9 th March...😆