wanna see hubby wifey quarrel
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wanna see hubby wifey quarrel
She might stress upon the sport despite RB's protests. I feel it's going to be fun. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
she will. I have a feeling she will not warm up easily.
ok , sorry, not aware of the latest rules as posting after a really long time.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Please edit this post. We might land into trouble for discussing characters not related to this AT.
I think P will warm up to him only after Sneha is introduced and she sees the other side of RB, the softer side.
not before that
I'm getting lazy to type and place the text, anyways :

Minus that ghisa-pita dialogue.wanna see hubby wifey quarrel
wow
🤢Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Minus that ghisa-pita dialogue.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She might stress upon the sport despite RB's protests. I feel it's going to be fun. 😆
yeah...bcoz she would want to fulfill Ab's dreams in a way I guess.
well, this might turn out to be a good scene. and then finally when she reveals the reason behind it, RB's expressions would be worth watching!
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
PS Yani Photoshop?! Arey utna time Kahan hai
Then PicsArt mobile is good. Sasta tikau and quick